Championing the interests of patients, serving the orthopaedic medical profession, and advancing the highest quality musculoskeletal health through public and professional education.
The Washington State Orthopaedic Association is a membership-driven organization which represents the interests of Orthopaedic Surgeons and the patients with musculoskeletal problems whom we treat here in Washington.
Thank you for recognizing the importance of supporting your local orthopaedics community. Your participation and financial support are essential as we continually strive to strengthen our organization.
Benefits of Membership
- NEW in 2020, the WSOA Regional Education Outreach Program: with support from AAOS, WSOA will be hosting dinners around Washington State to provide educational and networking opportunities for members
- Advocacy in Olympia
- Representation in the AAOS Board of Councilors
- Networking at our 2020 WSOA Alumni Reception at the AAOS Annual Conference in Orlando
- Registration for the 2020 WSOA Annual Meeting and Lifetime Achievement Award Dinner
WSOA is excited to offer two new pricing models for 2020:
- 50% off dues for the first two (2) years in practice for Active, Active Part-Time, Affiliate, and Active Military members.
- For practices that choose to join/renew all members with one payment, receive 20% off your total dues! If you would like to be invoiced as a practice, please email WSOA Executive Director Emily Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t forget to make a donation to the Washington State Orthopaedic Foundation to help fund its important work, including the highly popular Abstract Competition at our Annual Meeting.