The 2020 Washington State Orthopaedic Association Virtual Annual Meeting
Thursday, September 17, 2020
5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Online via Zoom
Registration is now closed. This year’s line-up included:
- Joseph A Bosco, III MD, FAAOS, AAOS President
- John T. Gill, MD, FAAOS, Chairman, Orthopaedic Political Action Committee
- John Lynch, MD, MPH, Medical Director, HMC Infection Prevention & Control
- Alan Greenwald, MD, FAAOS, AAOS BOC Councilor
- Sean Graham, WSMA Director of Government Affairs
Please join us for our first ever virtual meeting, an evening of hot topics and timely updates followed by our popular abstract competition. Registration is included in membership dues; due to the pandemic, we are waiving registration fees for non-members. ALL ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND.
The WSOA board has been working hard to represent the needs of orthopaedic surgeons during the pandemic, and we need your support now more than ever. We have decided to offer 50% off all dues for the remainder of 2020. Support your state orthopaedic association- join/renew today and donate to the WSOF!
2020 Washington State Orthopaedic Foundation Research Awards
Donations made to the Washington State Orthopaedic Foundation fund the Research Awards Competition. Show your support today by clicking on the button below!